Tripp-lite SmartPro 230V 2.2kVA 1.92kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS, 2U, Extended Run, Network Card Options, LCD, USB, DB9(SMX2200XLRT2U)
Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical servers, networks, and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Tripp Lite’s unique configuration excels in exceptionally poor-power environments with two separate levels of voltage boost to correct both slight under voltages and severe brownout conditions. The interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain the operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 98% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232, and optional network management card option. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data, and utility power conditions. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available via free download. Switched output load banks enable scheduled and real-time remote reboot and load shedding of select outlets. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable battery modules.
- Line interactive UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 158 to 278V
- C20 AC power inlet; 8 C13 output receptacles, Two independently switchable output load banks
- Maintains uninterrupted operation of connected networking equipment during blackouts, surges, brownouts, and overvoltages
- A high 98% efficiency rating in line-power mode offers reduced power consumption and BTU emissions
- Internal batteries offer 11.9 minutes at 50% load (960W) and 5 minutes at 100% load (1920W)
- Extended runtime is available with optional BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT3U (no limit), or BP48V27-2US (no limit) external battery packs (max output is reduced to 1600w with external battery packs connected)
- External battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Hot-swappable, user-replaceable internal batteries and external battery packs can be replaced with no disruption to connected equipment
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Front panel LCD monitoring screen with MODE and ENTER buttons reports operating mode with 5-bar battery charge graphic, plus 7 selectable screens of detailed UPS and site power information
- LCD interface also supports a number of advanced user setups and operating preferences
- Ships with 4 post rackmount installation hardware; Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount/wall mount installation; Optional 2-9USTAND enables tower placement
- Built-in USB, RS-232, and optional network management card options
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Optional WEBCARDLX (sold separately) with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
- IP-based Auto Probe detects lost connectivity and restores service autonomously
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software.
- Optional PDUBHV20 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment.