Magnizon 6Kva Hybrid Inverter 48vdc HG6048SW-LCD
Solar inverter advantages:
- Solar inverter has constantly assisted us in reducing global warming and the greenhouse effect, as solar energy usage in photovoltaic systems mainly depends on the inverter.
- Solar inverters save our money by reducing our electricity bills or totally eliminating them, in addition, it is considered a power source to sell electricity to electric power utility and other users.
- Solar inverter assists people in remote area where shortage of electricity supply, those people can depend on solar inverter in getting all their life needs of electricity.
- Solar inverters can synchronize with other electrical power supplies or be used alone and can be sourced in a wide range of power capacities, so they can be used for small homeowners as well as large electrical distribution companies.
- The solar inverter output is ac pure sine wave, the same as the wave we get from a traditional power supply, so it can be used to run all kinds of residential/ commercial/ industrial loads (motor, electronics, heaters, etc.).
- A solar inverter is cost-effective when compared with diesel generators.
Benefits of a Solar Inverter
While your solar PV inverter allows you to get usable current from the sun’s rays, that’s not all it’s capable of. A solar panel inverter can help maximize your energy production, monitor your system’s output, communicate with the utility grid, and detect faults that might otherwise damage your solar power system.
Maximizing Energy Production
Solar inverters track your solar array’s voltage to maximize the power that the solar panels operate at, so you can generate the most and cleanest electricity possible.
Grid-tied home solar inverters also output a more pure sine wave (a measure of how smoothly the direction of current changes) compared to low-cost inverters that generate a modified sine wave, which ensures the smooth and efficient functioning of your sensitive appliances.
Monitoring System Output
It’s exciting to see your solar power system generate thousands of watts on a sunny day, so naturally, most homeowners want a way to monitor the performance of their investment.
Most solar panel inverters come with some way of viewing how much energy they are currently producing, and some even allow you to track your solar system’s performance through a mobile app or website.
If things aren’t working as they should, some home inverters check the performance of your solar power system automatically and alert you if it detects an issue with any component. You can also use the home inverter’s performance tracking to periodically check how your system’s components are working yourself, and make sure it’s generating the correct amount of electricity.
Communicating With the Utility Grid
In case of a temporary power outage, solar inverters ensure electricity is not transmitted from your panels to the external power lines. That way, any line worker who may be checking or repairing the grid will be protected from injury.
If you have a full solar battery bank, or your household doesn’t require all of the solar electricity being generated, the inverter can also feed the surplus electricity into the grid to help you generate net energy credits.
Aging and degradation of your electrical wiring and solar equipment can have the potential for hazardous electrical faults, like ground faults or arcs, if not properly maintained. If such an event occurs, the solar power inverter will quickly detect the issue and shut down, thereby protecting the rest of the system, and alerting you about a service need before any additional damage occurs.