300 Liters Megasun Indirect (Closed-Loop) Flat Plate Pressurized Solar Water Heating System
300 Liters Megasun Indirect Flat Plate Collector Solar hot water systems are economical effective heaters that provide excellent performance, good value, and guaranteed long life. They are of closed Loop thermosyphon design with water flow circulating through the collectors and being stored in the tank ready for use. Features include;
- 300 Liters Heavy-duty stainless steel, Enamel Coated AISI 304 tank complete with a 2kw electric heater, thermostat, and a sacrificial anode to protect against corrosion. The tank is made of a pure copper heat exchanger with enamel coated external layer for severe salinity protection.
- Ultra high-efficiency solar collectors (2 Pieces) incorporating capillary copper pipes ultrasonically welded on a black chrome backplate covered by high transmittance glass Insulated copper pipe for hot water.
- Complete with necessary compression fittings, pressure release valve, and a drain cock.
- Galvanized mounting frame 300 Liters Megasun Direct Flat Plate Solar Water Heating system. Megasun Direct Flat Plate Solar Water Heating systems are available in three sizes to suit domestic and small-scale institutional applications. They are effective and robust products designed for many years of trouble-free operation with a 5-year guarantee to demonstrate product quality.
- Gycolfluid acts as a thermal exchanging fluid between the collectors ad the tank.
Save on Electricity costs and protect the environment with the highest technology MEGASUN solar water heaters.
MEGASUN solar water heaters are ideal for residential and commercial use. They have a long lifespan and low, maintenance costs giving you the best value for your money. The system is designed with high-efficiency offerings to make sure you have better service in all weather.
The MEGASUN solar collectors and solar water heaters are globally known for their excellent quality, great performance, and resistance to any conditions, allowing economy on power and thus protection of the environment.